- Added 2 new levels: Highway (level 3) and Slums (level 4).
- Changed controls for stomp attack. Stomping is now done by holding down the attack button. Tutorial level and Pause menu move list has been updated to reflect control change.
Titan Punk is giant monster smash'em up made in Unity 2D (built to run in web browsers). This game is a solo hobby project still in an early development state. Many of the art assets are place holders and a lot of the player animations are janky. I plan on hiring an artists down the road, but for now I'm focusing on t he gameplay.
Feedback appreciated! Feel free to leave a comment, even if you don't have any constructive criticisms. Even if it's a hobby game, I wish it to be as enjoyable as possible. Smash on!
SMASH PUNY HUMANS.
DESTROY FRAGILE STRUCTURES.
BE AWARD WITH CHAOS POINTS.
USES CHAOS POINTS TO UNLOCK ABILITIES AND AUGMENT.
- 2019-03-21 Update64 days ago
- 2019-02-28 Demo85 days ago
- Version: Demo 2018.12.20Dec 21, 2018
- Demo 1.5Jul 27, 2018
- 1.4.7Apr 20, 2018
- Untitled HotfixedMar 31, 2018
- Hotfix 1.4.6Mar 16, 2018
- Demo 1.4.5Mar 09, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.